Dublin, June 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Wearable Computing: Technologies, Applications and Global Markets” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The study includes detailed analysis of key trends and geographic information regarding the Wearable Computing market and its various segments. It also emphasizes on providing global market sizes, compound annual growth rates (CAGR), and revenue outlook for various segments and sub-segments till 2026.
A growing number of wearable computing vendors, falling costs, growing demand from the sports and health industries for fitness and wellness monitoring, and the growing adoption of VR headsets across industries gaming and infotainment are some of the major factors driving the growth of portable computing. market. However, the high costs of implementing these systems can hamper the market in the long run. Additionally, difficulties in integrating new and existing systems into workflows are hampering the growth of the market.
Factors such as increasing adoption of fitness wristbands and smartwatches, technological advancements in wearable devices, and growing popularity of wearable medical and health devices are likely to drive the growth of the wearable computing market. The use of smartwatches and fitness bracelets is growing rapidly among swimmers, athletes, runners, gym goers, and cyclists, which is driving the demand for smartwatches globally.
However, soaring prices of wearable devices and privacy concerns can be a major drag on the growth of the global market. Additionally, emerging investments in wearable technologies are expected to create opportunities for the wearable computing industry.
The wearable devices market is growing and end users are demanding technologically advanced, innovative and efficient wearable devices, which is driving the growth of R&D by companies operating in the field of wearable devices.
The report also provides the company profile and competitive analysis of the top wearable computing vendors with the largest market share. Companies include Apple Inc., Alphabet Inc., Fitbit Inc., Garmin Ltd., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., LG Electronics, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sony Corp. and Xiaomi.
The report includes
- Global market trend analyses, with data from 2020 and 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGR) to 2026
- Highlights the current and future market potential for wearable computing products and technologies, along with a detailed analysis of the drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the market
- Market outlook and forecast of the global wearable computing market size and corresponding market share analysis by product type, technology, application, end-user and region
- Understand upcoming market opportunities and areas of focus to forecast the market across various segments and sub-segments
- Detailed information on R&D investments, key technology issues, industry-specific challenges, major types of end-user markets, and impact on wearable computing device sales
- Overview of recent industry structure, current competitive scenario, new product launch and analysis of company value share based on their segment revenue
- Descriptive company profiles of major global players including Apple Inc., Alphabet Inc., Fitbit Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. and Xiaomi
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Executive Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Industry Outlook
- Market overview
- History of the portable computing industry
- Evolution of portable computing
- Value chain analysis
- Type of products
- End-use applications
- Market dynamics
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market opportunities
- Pestel analysis
- Covid-19 impact analysis
- Use case analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Key Patents Granted Recently
Chapter 4 Market Split by Product Type
- Wrist Wear
- Connected watches
- Fitness bands or activity trackers
- Smart clothing or e-textiles
- Smart shoes
- Head mounts and goggles
- Augmented reality (AR) headsets and smart glasses
- Virtual reality (VR) headsets
- Body cameras
- smart jewelry
- Health and Safety Monitoring Devices
- Smart headphones
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by User Type
- Commercial or non-consumer
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Technology
- Computer technology
- Display technology
- Networking Technology
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Connectivity
Chapter 8 Market Split by Application
- Fitness and well-being
- Games and infotainment
- Health and medicine
- Way of life
- Defense and Security
- Business and Industry
- home automation
- Logistics and Warehousing
- Security and Law Enforcement
Chapter 9 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 10 Competitive Landscape
- Supplier Landscape
- Market Ranking Analysis
- Market share analysis
- Strategic developments
- Strategic Market Developments – By Top Players
Chapter 11 Business Profiles
- Alphabet Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Garmin Ltd.
- Huawei Technologies Co.Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co.Ltd.
- Seiko Epson Corp.
- Sony Corp.
- Other Important Suppliers
- Adidas S.A.
- Aliphcom Inc. (Jawbone)
- gopro inc.
- Lifesense Group B.V.
- Misfit Inc. (Fossil Group Inc. Co.)
- Motorola Mobility Holdings LLC
- Nike Inc.
- Nuheara Ltd.
- Oculus Vr LLC (Facebook Inc. Co.)
- Osterhaut Design Group Inc.
- Transcend Information Inc.
- Under Armor Inc.
- Xiaomi Inc.
- Zephyr Technology Corp. (Medtronic plc)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3i4x86
Global wearable computing market