DUBLIN, April 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Global Biosensors Market (2022-2027) by Type, Product, Application, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Covid-19 Impact with Ansoff Analysis” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global biosensor market is estimated at $28.12 billion in 2022 and should reach $49.76 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 12.09%.
Market dynamics are forces that are impacting pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the global Biosensors market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
- The global biosensors market is segmented on the basis of type, product, application, and geography.
- By type, the market is categorized into electrochemical biosensors, nanomechanical biosensors, optical biosensors, thermal biosensors, and piezoelectric biosensors.
- By product, the market is categorized into wearable biosensors and non-wearable biosensors.
- By application, the market is categorized into biodefense, environmental monitoring, food and beverage, home diagnostics, point-of-care testing, research laboratories, and environmental monitoring.
- By geography, the market is categorized into Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africaand Asia Pacific.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Abbott Laboratories, Bayer AG, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Biosensors International Group, Cranfield Biotechnology Center, Cytiva, DexCom, Inc, Dupont Biosensor Materials, EG & IC Sensors Inc., Ercon, Inc., General Electrical, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United StatesRest of the Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Swiss, UKRest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emiratesrest of the MEA)
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, TaiwanRest of Asia Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool for analyzing and evaluating the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global biosensors market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Technological Advancements and Growing Application of Biosensors
4.1.2 The emergence of nanotechnology in biosensors
4.1.3 Increase in the geriatric population
4.2.1 Technical problems and high cost
4.3.1 High Growth Opportunity in Wearable Device
4.3.2 Increase in R&D for biotechnology
4.4.1 Time Consumption in Government Regulatory and Approval Cycles
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Biosensors Market, by Type
6.2 Electrochemical biosensors
6.2.1 Amperometric sensors
6.2.2 Potentiometric sensors
6.2.3 Conductometric sensors
6.3 Nanomechanical biosensors
6.4 Optical biosensors
6.4.1 Colorimetric biosensors
6.4.2 Fluorescence biosensors
6.4.3 Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR)
6.5 Thermal biosensors
7 Global Biosensors Market, by by Product
7.2 Wearable biosensors
7.3 1 Straps
7.4 2 Glasses
7.5 3 Shoes
7.6 4 Undergarments
7.7 5 Ties
7.8 Non-portable biosensors
8 Global Biosensors Market, by Application
8.3 Environmental Monitoring
8.4 Food and drink
8.5 Home diagnostics
8.5.1 Cholesterol test kit
8.5.2 Glucose monitoring kit
8.5.3 Pregnancy test kit
8.6 Point-of-care testing
8.7 Detection of blood gases and electrolytes
8.7.1 Heart Marker
8.7.2 Cholesterol test
9 Americas Biosensors Market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of the Americas
ten Europe Biosensors Market
10:15 a.m. Swiss
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Middle East and africa Biosensors Market
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12 APAC Biosensor Market
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia Pacific
13 Competitive landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1M&A and investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 company profiles
14.1 Abbott Laboratories
14.2 Bayer AG
14.3 Bio-Rad Laboratories
14.4 International Biosensors Group
14.5 Cranfield Biotechnology Center
14.7 DexCom, Inc.
14.8 Dupont biosensor materials
14.9 EG & IC Sensors Inc.
14.10 Ercon, Inc.
14.11 General Electrical
14.12 Innovative Biosensors Inc.
14.13 Johnson & Johnson Inc.
14.14 LifeScan, Inc.
14.15 Masimo Company
14.16 Medtronic plc
14.17 Nova Biomedical
14.18 PHC Holdings Co., Ltd. (Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings Ag)
14.19 Pinnacle Technologies Inc.
2:20 p.m. Roche Holding AG
14.21 Siemens AG
14.22 Strategic Diagnostics Inc.
14.23 Sysmex Company
14.24 Universal biosensors
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vjip56?
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets